Trail West Tawashies: Crazyness

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Crazyness

This is just about the craziest time right now! I'm leaving for Lost Canyon Camp in Arizona tonight with a bus load of WyldLife kids. Only 7 of them are mine, but it will be fun. Please pray our bus doesn't catch on fire! (for serious.)

:) I love reading these things. We've had more girls email me/join this thingy - so probably a couple of days before we all see each other, we might already know something. Pretty cool!

But since I'm going to camp until Monday I won't be able to contribute :( so sad. But keep the posts coming. I think we'll get more activity soon. Questions you can answer in the meantime....

  1. Isn't it crazy that Elise writes us from Madrid and Anna lives in Paris (TX that is...)?
  2. Where did you grow up?
  3. How many brothers / sisters do you have?
  4. What's your favorite color Jelly Belly?
  5. What's your favorite Scripture verse?
  6. What Young Life camps have you gone to?
  7. What are you most nervous/scared about being on work crew this summer?

That's all I really have for now... I suppose I should answer these questions myself!Next post...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home