Trail West Tawashies: Hay Lo!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hay Lo!

Just got back from camp (well, I've been recovering from tons of emails, lack of sleep and suffering exhaustion the last few days) and it was a great week! All of our kids are church kids so you never know about their relationships with Christ, but I know that they all had great weeks and significant growth in their walks with Him so that's great!

I'm glad to hear some of the answers to these questions. It's good to get to know ya'll a little before we get there.

Just some information for you - (Brittany especially) - If you are wanting any information or think that you might be missing something from Trail West - just give them a call or send Julie Watson an email (jwatson@trailwest.younglife.org). She's very helpful and they are there to serve, so don't be afraid to ask. The number is (719) 395-2477. Sorry I don't think they have an (800) number.

I know that we're going to have a great month together and that there is a ton of stuff to talk about. I'm glad that this silly blog thing could help speed up the process a little.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home