Trail West Tawashies: I'm a slob too!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm a slob too!

Most of my life has been my mom yelling at me because of how messy I am... Now I'm living with a family and I have a room that is still a mess. I have also had the rotting food, bugs and stinky laundry. But I survived my parents, my college roommates (although they didn't appreciate it much) and hopefully my soon-to-be husband will understand. But I have a feeling that God put me as a Tawashie boss because you learn something best when you are teaching others - so this is going to be interesting! :)

My name is Kimi Pellegrino. I'm 24 years old. I live in Plano (Dallas), TX. I've been working for Young Life January 2004. Before that I was a youth minister in Florida at a church. I went to school at Concordia University in Wisconsin (small Lutheran college), where I majored in Theology and Youth Ministry. I've been dating a guy I love for the last four months - my mom picked him out (always interesting), but this time she did good! His name is Scott and he will be moving to Texas pretty soon. You will get to meet him while we are at Trail West.

Next question: What are you excited most about this summer being on work crew? Why did you decide to apply for WC?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home