Trail West Tawashies: Questions answered by Kimi

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Questions answered by Kimi

First of all... great question Elise... "If you were going to make a mix tape (10-20) songs, what songs would be on there?" I'm not sure. Having an iPod now has really changed my life. :) Probably a little James Taylor, Marvin Gaye, Bebo Norman, Chris Tomlin.... Gotta love the Passion worship team. Especially David Crowder. But I would also include a little Jack Johnson and John Mayer as well. And to top her off - Matt Wertz.

  1. Isn't it crazy that Elise writes us from Madrid and Anna lives in Paris (TX that is...)? I think it's absolutely crazy that Elise lives in Portugal. How cool is that. I just live in Plain-old Plano. :)
  2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in St. Pete FL, then high school in St. Louis, MO, college in Milwaukee, WI - during which my parents moved to Colorado Springs, CO - but after which I moved to Florida again, then St. Louis again and finally back out to Colorado when the money ran out. Life is interesting. Then last August, I moved to Texas. Crazy.
  3. How many brothers / sisters do you have? I have a twin brother Kevin and two step-sister, Jess and Liz (both older). I don't talk to any of them much. We aren't very close and none of them are Christians, which always makes life interesting.
  4. What's your favorite color Jelly Belly? Juicy Pear!
  5. What's your favorite Scripture verse? Phil 4:13 - I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Typical verse, but always comes in handy.
  6. What Young Life camps have you gone to? I've only been to Castaway Camp in Minnesota - and as a camper. This week at Lost Canyon will be my first official trip as a staff leader.
  7. What are you most nervous/scared about being on work crew this summer? I'm nervous about cleaning, not getting too much sleep (more really waking up at 7:00 a.m. I've never done work crew before, let alone leading a group to do it - so it will be fun!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home